Have a Night on Us - 4 nights for the price of 3 on holidays taken between now and 16/12/15!
Bottom O' The Tops
The Hope Valley Region
- Beds: 1 king size, 4 singles and Z bed
- Two bathrooms and ground floor cloakroom
- Clearview woodburning stove
- Freezer, Dishwasher, Dryer
- DVD/ MP3
- Cot and high chair available
- BBQ, Garden furniture
- Bike storage available and outside tap
- Parking for several cars
- Groceries- Ashford in the Water (4.5 miles)
- Post Office- Ashford in the Water
- Railway Station- Buxton
- Pub serving food- Taddington/ Ashford in the Water
- Restaurant- Columbine, Buxton
- Swimming pool: Bakewell/ Buxton
- Take away- Bakewell/ Buxton
2 Bedrooms- This detached barn, provides a quality accommodation in a delightful but very peaceful and tranquil rural location. Enjoy good walking or mountain biking from the doorstep, or a short drive will take you to the spa town of Buxton or the market town of Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
central location is ideal from which to explore the contrasting landscapes between the Dark Peak in the north to the valley and dales of the White Peak in the south.